ServiceNow Support Engineer - Mid
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile American Greetings active.
Vezi toate job-urile ServiceNow Support Engineer - Mid active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
· 1-3+ years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development, configuration and administration – Nice to have;
· Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team;
· Strong problem analysis skills, use of mathematical concepts to validate results;
· Passionate for learning and always improving yourself as well the team around you;
· Multitask, desire and flexibility to be involved in multiple projects, self-motivating;
· Able to work under pressure of tight deadlines;
· Collect, organize, disseminate, present information with attention to detail and accu-racy;
· Clear and concise communication with superior written and verbal communication skills;
· Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, focused on productivity;
· Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external business partners;
· Excellent English and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or IT discipline, which could include Computer Science or an Associate degree with additional demonstrated on the job experience.
· Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close technical tasks related to con-figuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform;
· Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailor-ing, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development;
· Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues;
· Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to propose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow;
· Answer “how to” technical and application configuration questions;
· Create and maintain system design and operations documentation;
· Help improve the overall team performance and grow output;
· Sets and delivers commitments;
· Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on each project;
· Manage and prioritize work effectively with minimal supervision;
· Participates in sprint meetings and activities;
· Complete other duties as assigned.
The ServiceNow Support Engineer is responsible for working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. The Service Now Developer will provide administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
About AMERICAN GREETINGS
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
Our websites: americangreetings.com, americangreetings.ro, bluemountain.com, jacquielawson.com.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
• SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place to come to work with pleasure!
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Polytechnics University and AFI.