Logistics Analyst - Italian
Location: Zalau / Cluj-Napoca
Department: Supply Chain - Logistics
Scope: Runs the logistics operation checking purchasing orders prompt delivery, optimizing logistic costs reduction and meeting customer requirements. Optimizes the use of stock and customer credit lines. Facilitates vessel loading in accordance with contract terms. Assists in shipment activities preparing the Just in Time schedule and ensuring that users' requirements are met.
- Runs and monitors logistic operations analyzing freight variations, in- transit stock, lay-can, fixed and variable cost deviations.
- Evaluates and defines import/export functions ensuring compliance with due dates.
- Optimizes the use of stock, ensuring product availability within warehousing.
- Guarantees customer satisfaction on purchase orders.
- Seniority/Experience: around 2 years preferable in Logistics, Logistics Support, Planning
- Degree: Engineering / Economical Engineering or other similar studies
- Language: English – advanced, Italian – presents an advantage
- IT tools: Excel, Outlook, Windows;
- Analytical skills
- Resilience to stress and pressure
- Priority setting skills and time management
- High adaptability
- Fast learner and ability to integrate fast;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave