Cobol Mainframe Support Specialist (French B2)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Notions of the architecture of batch environments;
• Basic knowledge of mainframe (MVS);
• Mastery of JCL execution and log analysis;
• Batch utilities: IDCAMS / VSAM, SORT, IEBGENER;
• Experience in the support field with mastery of incident management processes / tools;
• Experience with analysing technical components JCL, KSH in correspondence with the Sys out generates in order to identify the unlocking actions;
• Have the ability to analyze incidents and follow recovery instructions (Communication, message, prioritization, etc.);
• Banking knowledge and functional case analysis skills;
• French B2 (Read, Speak, Written).
• Ensure daily chain monitoring on different Homologation environements
• Ensure the supervision and management of Batch incidents (MVS / UNIX);
• Analyze the technical components in order to identify the debugging / relaunching actions;
• Ensures ad hoc interventions to limit technical malfunctions;
• Ensures the processing of requests for daily activities at the level of batch management;
• Take charge of incident management within its scope in conjunction with its team manager
• Ensure the production of monitoring indicators for banking services within its scope
• Ensure the establishment of documentation on the new perimeter;
• Ensure appropriate reporting to his manager;
• Analyze incidents and problems on its perimeter in order to suggest avenues for optimization and improvement, in collaboration with the owners and project managers;
• Running the morning tests;
• Follow-up of requests;
• Authorization management;
• Drafting of reports.