Content Marketing & Social Media Intern
ING is a global financial institution with a strong European base. Our customers are at the heart of what we do, and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in businessCerinte
What you bring to the team
• Currently enrolled or graduated from a Bachelor's or Master's program.
• Previous work or internship experience is appreciated, even if not in Communication/Marketing/Social Media.
• Excellent English skills (verbal and written) are essential;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Personal competencies: empathy, integrity & loyalty; plus an eye for details.
• Social media savvy
• Willing to learn and not afraid to roll up your sleeves when needed
• Flexible mindset, a “can-do” mentality
• Team player who enjoys collaborating and working on big challenges
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Organizational and project management skills
What exactly will you be doing?
• participate in preparing campaigns – from writing briefs to reviews with the agencies and implementing the final communication materials.
• publish content on ING’s social media channels
• evaluate campaign performances
• employee engagement – community engagement around our social media & content campaigns through internal communication platforms; contribute to communicating messages in a simple and fun way.
In the beginning, you will work side by side with the different team members but if the opportunity presents itself you could also be working on certain topics on your own.
You will learn all about Content marketing, that kind of communication form that goes beyond products, being driven by what our audience wants and needs. You will have the chance to work closely with our marketing professionals on content materials, from newsletters to videos & tutorials, campaigns with influencers, articles & infographics, etc.
Since our department is the one that manages the communication on all social media channels where ING Romania is present, you will also experience what it’s like to create and publish content on social media, monitor the reactions, and evaluate the performance of the channels.
You will also work closely with colleagues from other departments, like Marketing, CSR, Internal and External Communications, and more.
You will gain knowledge related to the financial industry, social media, and content marketing and improve your project management and communications skills. You will have the opportunity to attend various internal events and learning opportunities.
This is 6 months paid internship that will require your availability full-time.