This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs HR Admin active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We are looking for a skilled and team-playing colleague to fulfill a new HR admin role.
Our key expectations from the future colleague include:
• A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in similar fields, experiencing modern HR systems and demands;
• Very good analytical skills, curiosity and problem-solving capability, understanding of HR systems and processes;
• Highly skilled in using Excel (test included in the process) and HR information systems (ideally, but not necessarily SAP) to maintain quality HR data and to produce accurate reports effectively;
• Client-service and tolerant to ambiguity; we are operating at a fast pace and make our best to serve our internal clients in the most relevant, sometimes personalized, manner; therefore we permanently strive to reach a balance between flawlessly streamlined processes and a personal touch which adds value to our colleagues’ daily experience with Deloitte;
• Team-playing attitude is a must, while we also appreciate a good sense of humor.
As our team has experienced a significant growth in recent past, the new role’s holder will specialize mainly in the following areas:
• Administration of personnel - completing all the necessary documents labor contracts, contract addendums for wages, position changes and other changes, decisions and other documents requested by employees;
• Full-range HR systems maintenance and reporting – mastering the SAP-based HRIS, delivering reports of various complexity;
• Hiring and termination of individual labor contract - monitoring all process for compliance with local laws and company policies and standards;
• Payroll support - collecting and centralizing all information (timesheets, medical and holiday leaves, salary changes, bonuses, lunch tickets, benefits in kind, new entries, leavers etc.);
Subject to our future team and internal demands dynamics, the role may enlarge or record various changes, in line with the role holder’s skills and professional interests