Java Developer Working Student for VDC Development team in Hosting
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 1&1 Internet Development active
View all jobs Java Developer Working Student for VDC Development team in Hosting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
About the company
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
About the team
The main project aims to provide management applications for Infrastructure and Networking components contained in the 1&1 Ionos Datacenters. The candidate would be working with a team of developers on implementing various backend and middleware components.
What’s in for you:
- JEE technology stack, Quarkus
- PostgreSQL, In memory databases
- ELK Stack, Kafka
- Latest technologies, tools and methods: Docker, Kubernetes and cloud-native
- Agile development processes: Scrum, Continuous Integration
- Friendly and open environment
- Implement REST APIs for backend and middleware components
- Write unit and integration tests for own features
- Participate in team ceremonies
- Passion for software development
- Algorithmic and problem solving thinking
- Java and OOP knowledge