Young Engineer for Bunge Lehliu-Gara
“Kickstart your career in a unique traineeship at the technical and operational heart of an innovative agribusiness multinational with 200 years’ of experience and over 400 facilities worldwide” The Bunge Engineering Traineeship is Bunge’s 18 month program designed for recently graduated technical professionals who are ready to start their career in industrial operations. Join in September 2021 and bring your skills, ideas and passion for technology, build an international network and acquire a solid foundation in engineering, project management, production management, innovation, productivity and environmental sciences! Through “hands-on” experience and unique rotational learning opportunities in our industrial facilities across Europe, you will learn about the different aspects of our operations, understand our business and gain technical skills in Bunge’s production processes, projects and continuous improvement initiatives. Upon successful completion of the program, you will continue your career at Bunge in a position that suits best with your career aspirations, such as Crush Supervisor, Refined Oil Supervisor, Process Engineer or Maintenance Manager.
Assignment areas: Oil seed processing technology
Plant and equipment management
Health and Safety
Process and equipment design
Reliability and Maintenance
Benefits of joining this Traineeship
- On the job field experience in multiple Bunge facilities
- Virtual and classroom learning and development opportunities;
- Work on real business issues and gain exposure of cross-functional business experts and senior leadership;
- Build knowledge of cutting-edge technology used to support oilseed processing;
- Be part of a multinational, world-class team of curious, entrepreneurs and innovative individuals.
- We offer a permanent position in Bunge at the start of the Graduate Engineer Program.
- You will have a dedicated mentor to offer guidance along the process
- Freedom to bring on your own input
- A recently completed education in Chemical, Quality, Food, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Environmental Sciences;
- Excellent communication skills and an eagerness to find solutions to challenging situations;
- You’re adaptable to change and excited about continuous improvement
- A strong motivation to learn, grow and develop as a team and individually;
- Excellent English language skills. Other languages are a benefit;
- The eagerness to consider work outside your home country based on company opportunities;
- Up to 2 years previous work experience and international exposure (through travels, study-aboard, etc.) is seen as an advantage.
Apply now by hitting the Apply”” button. We are looking forward to see your CV and motivation in English! What does the selection process look like?
- You apply to the role via job.bunge.com;
- After we’ve selected your application one of our recruiters or HR Managers calls you for a first introduction;
- You interview (via teams or live when possible) with your future manager and potentially another future colleague;
- We provide you with a business case to prepare individually and present your outcome to the final selection committee. In parallel you complete a Predictive Index behavioral test.