C#/.NET Developer, Engineering Center Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- You have at least 2 years of experience;
- You have good knowledge of architecture, design and development of web user interfaces or web based applications;
- You are willing to learn and adapt to the development of new technologies;
We would also appreciate:
- If you are willing to travel
- If you have a basic knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Entity Framework or a comparable, Object Relational Mapping Framework, Microsoft SQL Server of another relational database system, Git, JSON
- If you have experience in developing big data software solutions
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have good communication skills and you like to share your knowledge with our junior colleagues;
- You are passionate for new technologies and innovation;
- You have the ability to adapt and to synthesize;
- You have an analytical way of thinking and a reliable way of working (people will really drive those cars pretty soon... or they will drive themselves if you're good enough)
- A good level of English. German can be an advantage
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
- We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
Engineering System Vision:
We develop Web & Cloud Solutions for Automated Driving and Driver Assistance Systems and we contribute to building a safe future mobility. Our projects include advanced technical Cloud Solutions for indexing, fast searching and massive parallel processing of our data in the context of machine learning, but also for data visualization, Big Data driven development and connectivity for Autonomous Driving.
Engineering Powertrain Systems:
We develop Software Tools providing Testing Services and UI/UX solutions, enabling digitalization in engineering for both Hardware and Software development. Our projects include PS-EC Info Tool which aggregates multiple modules designed to improve and validate the compliance of the processes and regulations for Bosch automotive industry.
Automated driving systems:
We work together to develop latest automated driving functionalities like Lane assist, Traffic Jam Assist, Highway assist. All of our projects meet high security and safety requirements, collecting and merging several technologies (such as radar, video, Lidar and ultrasound, PCI express) for a safe and dynamic vehicle behavior. In order to do this, we have a special team that develops desktop tools used to simplify our workflow by generating and configuring files for Classic AUTOSAR and our components.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our teams are happy to welcome you.
Here are the technologies you can get in contact with:
- Web Services(SOAP/REST), SQL, Microsoft Windows and Windows Server