Candidate Journey Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teach for Romania active
View all jobs Candidate Journey Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Non profit Charitable Organizations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
We are looking for someone with:
Interest for the domain of education;
Ability to communicate and interact with different stakeholders;
Great social skills, influencing skills, asertivity & public speaking skills;
Self awareness & self improvement drive;
Good organizing skills;
Critical, creative and solution oriented thinking;
Ability to build relationships, to be an active and empathic listener;
Ability to work with databases and analyze data.
How to use Microsoft Office;
English, at an advanced level.
· Is connected to education and social domains, willing to work for systemic impact and innovation;
· Is deeply committed to Teach for Romania’s vision and fit with Teach for Romania’s culture and values;
REQUIREMENTS for this role:
Experience in a leadership role in an NGO OR Work experience in recruitment / account management / partnerships management – 1 to 2 years.
It woud be nice to have:
· Event management skills;
· Proven experience of partnerships management;
· Knowledge of the NGOs market;
· Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM / ATS tools;
· Recruitment skills;
· Interviewing skills;
· Candidate selection skills.
CANDIDATE JOURNEY SUPPORT (more than 50% of the role):
Strategy implementation: Monitoring and implementing the strategy related to assisting the candidates through their journey.
Point of contact for candidates: Offering the most relevant information about Teach for Romania to all of our candidates and act as a point of contact for various inquiries during their 3 to 9 months long process before the start of the program.
Cultivating relationships with candidates: Building a relation based on trust and understanding with the accepted candidates, in order to support them in their transition towards Teach for Romania.
Integration process: Supporting the accepted candidates throughout their process of finding a role in a disadvantaged school, in which they are guided by our internal specialists.
EVENT MANAGEMENT (up to 30% of the role):
Selection: support the Selection Team in the organization of the interviews and assessment centers;
Onboarding: organzing the onboarding events for the accepted candidates (onboarding confference & events, community visits, etc).
SELECTION (less than 20% of the role):
Evaluation of candidates: Screening Applications, Online interviews, Assessment Centers: occasionally participating in the evaluation of candidates, upon receiving training as part of a extended selection team of Teach for Romania.
· A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
· The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
· Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
· An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
· Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.
The selection process will consist in:
Screening, based on resume and motivation letter;
Interview with the Hiring Manager;
Interview with the CPO.