Executive Assistant Bucuresti
Purpose of the role
TBI Executive support team is responsible to complete full administrative and technical support to top management team of Bucharest/ Sofia offices and internal coordination with relevant colleagues on administrative and logistics matters requested by or for TBI top management.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Previous professional experience as an Executive assistant, Administrative assistant or similar is a must;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English ;
• Excellent technical and computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
• Strong organisational and self-management skills ( professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff and funded partners);
• Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, to work independently and under pressure;
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround;
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Main responsibilities :
• Works closely with top management on requested topics, makes necessary arrangements and provides with information, data and assistance (calls, meetings, travel arrangements etc), as well as keeping schedules updated and staying in touch in top management’s daily activity;
• Managing the communication flows related to SM – composing and preparing correspondence;
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the SM, including such of a highly confidential or critical nature;
• Maintaining contacts and distribution lists ;
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for SM. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
• Informs top management on all problematic issues related to Unit’s activities, reacts appropriately, staying proactive and smart;
• Work closely with the SM to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Provides administrative support on planning and logistics of bank’s regular management meetings, strategic sessions, workshops and trainings etc.;
• Coordinating business trips of SM, consultants & partners
• Coordinating useage of conference rooms and office equipment & organizing Offsite-s
• Takes part in the unit’s activity and proper fulfillment of daily routine tasks as per the best standards and requirements announced;
• Prepares and keep on file documents, presentations and other unit’s documents;
• Communicates with the bank staff on different issues, making sure Executive Support unit has everything needed in their work or as requested by top management.
• Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
• Working environment based on openness and team work;
• Modern office facility with excellent location (Str. Putul lui Zamfir, nr. 8-12),
• Health subscription at Regina Maria;
• The benefits of a Fresh Fruits Office Program.