Prototype Coordinator, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Prototype Coordinator, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a university degree in technical field or economics, with a technical background
- You have experience with manufacturing of prototype production in automotive industry would be a plus
- You have experience in project management, which is a plus
- You have experience in working with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- You have experience with SAP system
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have good coordination and communication skills
- You are structured and have an analytic approach
- You are result oriented
- You have planning skills
- You are team oriented and a team player
- You have high commitment to the company, plant and department targets
We would also appreciate:
- If you have coordination Skills
- If you have process/ tool know-how
- If you have knowledge about data analytics/ reporting
The languages you should know:
- Advanced English knowledge is mandatory
- German/ Spanish / Hungarian knowledge is a plus
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members. You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch! Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be creating the prototype build timelines for improved traceability of material and plant planning. The aim is to ensure timely and high-quality prototype deliveries.
- You are going to coordinate correctly and timely order creation, tracking of internal workflows and change requests.
- You will be offering support in the prototype forecasting process with a focus on Sample shop capacities including prioritization of the various prototype orders in the case of bottlenecks.
- You will extract and sort monthly key figures on prototype quantities, lead times and recurring issues within the sample process. Monthly reporting of project progress for timely escalation and presentation of critical projects in the management meetings.
- You will be tracking the entire Sample build process including communication of the current progress in the direction of engineering, project team and sales responsible. Define, visualize and align cross-functional material and information flow.
- You will act as a first level support for prototype order creators(sales or engineering)
- You will be supporting continuous improvement process and rollout of process improvements and changes within the business unit