ERP Implementation Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs qpas active
View all jobs ERP Implementation Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
For our client, a provider of integrated supply chain solutions for tracking and managing production, logistics and distribution, we are looking for an enthusiastic ERP Implementation Consultant in Bucharest that is eager to develop its career in a professional environment.
Among responsibilities will be:
- Analyze client business process and operational needs, roles and other business requirements for each project and produce functional and technical proposals.
- Facilitate technical discussions and white boarding for project integrations and technical solutions from one-to-many technical applications.
- Follow the scope of the implementation solution, meeting the deadlines and being an interface between clients and development team.
- Installation, configuration and test the solutions, train new clients on the systems features and support the users before and after “go live”.
- Conduct implementation pilots and help customer envision final solution.
- Offer support to sales team with demo or technical sessions.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing in coordination with Finance Department.
- University degree (preferably in cybernetics, computer science, mathematics or technical area).
- 4+ years of experience in implementing software systems (ERP, WMS, MES, DM) in logistic/production sector.
- Ideal candidates would have background in software development.
- Scrum methodology knowledge and experience is needed.
- Experience working with project management tools (Wrike, Jira, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- SQL and scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent command of English, Italian is an advantage.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong team player and strong ethics.
- Decisiveness and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, problem solver and organizational abilities.
- Availability to travel.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.