Key Account Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KONE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Key Account Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Key Account Manager is developing mutually beneficial relationships between KONE and customers which are strategic or nationally/locally important. He/she maximizes KONE’s current and future share of customer’s business by identifying solutions and developing processes that add value to both KONE and the customer.
- Managing strategic customers assigned to him/her
- Accuracy of customer data and hierarchies.
- Customer plans, their approval and follow-up with the unit management
- Building and coordinating relationships on many levels between customers organization and KONE as well as other stakeholders.
- Responsible of evaluating any commercial or operational risks or customer complaints related to the account and raising them with the Management team
- Responsible for creating and managing opportunities in his/her customer base with the account teams
- Responsible for sharing customer knowledge and contacts to support other account team members to win the orders
- Creates value propositions with clearly described benefits of KONE solutions for customer’s needs
- Responsible for national or frame agreements and managing the customer’s contract portfolio
- Responsible for developing the profitability of the customers’ business with KONE according to the account plan
- Driving commitment to the shared objectives among the sales managers, sales persons, supervisors and other KONE team members
- Keeps the local sales persons and project managers up to date of the agreed practices, coordinates, monitors and reports the daily activities.
- Complex selling process management
- Able to communicate features advantages, benefits and value to different customers’ needs and segments (FABV)
- Good level of English
- IT literacy