Travel Data Processing Agent with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GABTEO CONSULT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Travel Data Processing Agent with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Fundatii - Voluntariat - ONG active pe Hipo.ro
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
Good level of English language (B2);
Availability to work night shifts & weekend shifts;
Adaptable and flexible type of person;
Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
Customer Service orientation;
Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities;
Ability to meet deadlines, providing accurate and thorough results;
Nice to have prior Contact Center/Travel industry / Customer care.
Full time job (5 working days/week), entry level/middle level
Support is provided 24h/7 days (day, night & weekend shifts).
For our client, a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader, we are looking for a Travel Data Processing Agent with English (back office).
Our partner delivers value to their customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes.
Various industries: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
• You will use an application solution for verification of travel requirements (including test results) both upon departure and arrival (where applicable);
• Perform pre-checking to ensure that all documents are compliant based on Travel requirements;
• Provide email support to the application users;
• Manual reviews of Covid test results and vaccine information and/or other travel/health documentation per a passenger’s destination requirements;
• Ensures travelers are fully compliant with the entry requirements for their destination before leaving home;
• Respond to and process queries received from travelers;
• Assist the customer support department by investigating various queries received from the end-users.
• A young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
• Meal tickets (15 RON/Day);
• Great work-life balance culture;
• Performance bonuses according to your results;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Career path perspective and personal development plan;
• Medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.