Junior Business Developer
TARGET Executive Search CEE is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.Cerinte
• University degree (Economic Studies or Engineering – ex. Civil Engineering BSc);
• 3-5 years of experience in similar position;
• Excellent planning & organization skills; project management capability;
• Diplomacy & interpersonal abilities;
• Smart, flexible, easy to adapt style of person;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent presentation abilities; business appearance.
• Foreign languages: Romanian and English; German would be a plus;
• Driving license.
To plan, organize & control the activity:
• to follow the priorities of the Commercial Manager and give administrative support in achieving these priorities; follow-up the agenda and adjustments;
• to integrate diverse information from different sources (colleagues, clients, suppliers etc.) and present them succinctly and synthetically;
• to assure the preparation of all the needed documents as support for the activity of the Commercial Manager (ex. contracts, presentations – if the case);
• Project Management – on various administrative topics, relevant for the Bucharest office; collaborates and coordinates the activity of other in Projects implementation; to check and to follow-up the different stages & results of the projects relevant for the activity of Commercial Manager Romania
• information research for the relevant topics for the activity of the Romanian Office;
• to gather the data, to analyse and to present the conclusions into a meaningful way;
• to keep up to date and inform his/ her direct superior regarding all the relevant data about the market tendencies, competition, major risks and opportunities on the Romanian market etc. ;
• to represent the Commercial Manager Romania in any meeting/ project where he / she is delegated for.