Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TARGET Executive Search CEE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Outlet Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
TARGET Executive Search CEE is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.Cerinte
• At least 5 years of experience in sales management or branch management of a company with a similar profile (preferably from the construction/finishing industry);
• Manage and create a strong, motivated and committed team;
• Delegation and job accounting skills;
• Initiative, creativity and a strong focus on achieving goals;
• About accountability and independence in decision-making;
• Extensive contacts with executive companies, GW, developers, Investors, Manufacturers;
• Knowledge of the industry and building materials (finishing materials, insulation);
• Driver's license (cat. B).
• Analyses internal and external developments; developments with regard to internal business operations and the development as well as sale of products and services;
• Changing this into possibilities for new services and policy;
• Provides those involved with the necessary information and passes on relevant developments;
• Analyses developments within the own location and estimates their relevance and effects;
• Develops policy and formulates objectives within the framework of the organizational policy;
• Draws up an annual plan, derived from the organizational annual plan and the associated budgets;
• Coordinates objectives and activities with internal stakeholders and makes proposals for collaboration in processes;
• Implements the policy within the own location;
• Evaluates the policy pursued and indicates consequences for the continuation or adjustment of the organizational policy;
• Identifies tactical problems and bottlenecks within the company and ensures that they are resolved;
• Makes proposals for improvement and monitors follow-up;
• Provides hierarchical leadership to employees by checking the quality and quantity of services provided and by guiding, instructing, coaching and motivating employees where necessary;
• Supervises and / or ensures correct quantitative and qualitative staffing and takes the necessary actions to this end (such as identifying development needs, conducting recruitment and selection interviews, etc.);
• Implement the personnel policy (such as conducting work meetings, conducting performance and appraisal interviews, etc.);
• Identifies problems and bottlenecks in the management of employees and tries to find a suitable solution for them;
• Makes proposals to improve the performance of employees;
• Contributes to the determination of the budget and the budget;
• Monitors the budget and takes action in case of imminent shortages and / or overruns;
• Periodically evaluates the financial results and adjusts the plan if necessary;
• Provides the necessary management information on request;
• Reports on the progress of business operations on the basis of the agreed performance indicators and budgets;
• Solves calamities if necessary;
• Initiates and participates in consultation and cooperation forms;
• Appoints, communicates and monitors performance indicators (criteria and standards) with which results and employees must comply;
• Care of a selected group of customers;
• As an ambassador for the company, maintains contact with important relations.
• Represents the company at meetings;
• Conducts negotiations with various external parties and makes agreements as a result;
• Supports and advises the director on strategic substantive topics.
• Motivating, responsible, challenging work;
• High decision-making, independence and the ability to implement your own ideas;
• Stable employment conditions in an international group;
• Essential work tools;
• A rich training system and great opportunities for professional development;
• Fixed basic salary and bonus conditional on the achievement of the objectives.