Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Iulius active.
Vezi toate job-urile Purchasing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
With over 20 years of experience, the IULIUS Company is the most important developer and operator of mixed-use projects in Romania. IULIUS developed 260,000 sqm of retail premises and 120,000 sqm of class A office spaces. The company projects include the PALAS IAȘI mixed-use urban ensemble, the IULIUS MALL national network and the UNITED BUSINESS CENTER office building network, which became urban and economic landmarks for the cities where they were developed.Cerinte
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
- University degree in Technical / Economic / Legal field;
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and an ERP (SAP, MfgPro, Oracle, etc.);
- Technical knowledge in Construction / Installation field is an advantage.
WHAT YOU WILL DO HERE:
- Analyze the allocated portfolio & market, elaborate the negotiation and contracting strategy;
- Negotiate and draft contracts for the purchase of goods and services;
- Monitor the procurement process end to end;
- Contract implementation and monitoring;
- Prospect markets for continuous improvement of procurement conditions;
- Manage and develop the supplier base on the assigned category.
- A motivating salary package;
- Other benefits (meal vouchers, medical insurance);
- Remarkable work conditions, in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- The possibility to be integrated in a young team, characterized by established performance and success.
We look forward to having you join IULIUS team!