Amber Bucharest is looking for an experienced Game Tester to join our dynamic team. Are you in?
Bugs are your first love? Are you an ardent learner who`s always looking to improve?
Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows or Facebook and on high profile games of top partners. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Testing (Functionality, Compatibility, Explorative, Usability and Regression)
- Finding defects in the game using established and innovative methods
- Trace, analyze and discover root causes to issues and report correctly
- Accurately execute the assigned test cases
- Organizing the workload assigned by the Test Lead
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title
- Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur.
- Previous exposure to Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies
- Experience with testing a game in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments
- Understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment
- Understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe
- Demonstrated prioritization skills
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Highly self-driven and proactive
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- A passion for delivering high quality games
- An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized
- Open and honest approach to challenges
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
- Experience with test case creation and basic test planning knowledge.
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook).
- Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyze monetization systems.
- A fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your testing expertise
- Attractive salary package, including meal vouchers
- A 6-month contract with the possibility of crossing indefinitely based on performance
- Medical services package