Compensation and Benefits Senior Analyst
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Department: Organization, Compensation & Personal Administration – Eastern Hemisphere
Aim of the position:
Collaborates to carry out organizational changes, evaluate positions and administrate personnel compensation program.
- Collaborates to update the organizational structure under scope, promoting a progressive standardization in Tenaris.
- Assists to maintain the job catalogue updated with the necessary jobs for the defined organizational structure.
- Assists to create job descriptions for new positions under his/her scope.
- Assists during the position class evaluation process.
- Assists in updating salary structures according to external market evolution and business changes.
- Provides information regarding salary changes and bonuses to the payroll department.
- Seniority/Experience: around 2-3 years preferable in Human Resources / Compensation / Personal Administration
- Degree: Economical Science / Human Resources or other similar studies
- Language: English – advanced,
- IT tools: Excel, SAP, Outlook, Windows;
- Analytical skills
- Resilience to stress and pressure
- Priority setting skills and time management
- High adaptability
- Fast learner and ability to integrate fast;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave