IT Engineer for Local IT Office - Client Administration - TSR
As an Senior IT Engineer, you will operate in the following fields:
- Support installation, patching and troubleshooting of clients and operating systems;
- Support for data storage and back-up infrastructure;
- Manage Active Directory OUs;
- LAN infrastructure;
- Unix like operating systems;
- Support for database servers (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL);
- Virtual layer support;
- Monitors operating system and server hardware;
- Remote software deployment;
- Windows Client configuration;
- Big Data projects implementation/support;
- Internet of Things technologies, Machine learning, PowerBI, UiPath;
- Cloud implementations.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical university background (Computer Science, Automatization);
- Project management knowledge;
- Expert Windows operating systems knowledge;
- Unix/Linux operating systems knowledge;
- Advanced databases knowledge;
- Dynamic, innovative, team player, oriented on customer satisfaction;
- Willing to operate in a large location;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent English command.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.