Junior Export Regulation Consultant
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
Student / fresh graduate of Economical University
Extracurricular activities in NGOs projects are considered a big plus on a similar position is useful and valued.
Driven by continuous learning, ability to work within the team
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
Strong communication skills
Pro-active attitude, deadlines oriented
English: advanced (mandatory)ting unit to comply with export requirements.
Previous experience in a similar role/ project management is considered a plus
ERCs administer and monitor the performance of the operating unit’s (IBM Company) export compliance responsibilities under the general guidance and control of the ERE (Export Regulations Executive). The ERC's responsibilities are clearly assigned in Corporate Instruction 102. ERC responsibilities include:
1. Coordinating with the ERO and the ERE on export compliance matters.
2. Distributing and maintaining export compliance related information and guidance received from the ERO.
3. Assisting operating unit functions with the preparation, implementation, and maintenance of internal controls and procedures which implement the requirements identified in the Corporate Instructions.
4. Ensuring effective controls of the local export license and delivery process which enable the operating unit to comply with export requirements.
5. Coordinating operating unit ERO compliance reviews, Corporate internal audits, and internal reviews of the operating unit’s internal control program.
6. Ensuring delivery of export compliance education for the operating unit. Ensure continuing training is delivered to all operating unit employees responsible for export compliance activities.
7. Providing the operating unit’s ERE and management with export compliance related information including notice of changes to export compliance requirements that affect local business operations.
8. Providing timely notice to the ERO of export compliance related problems.
9. Ensuring records are complete and meet IBM’s export compliance records retention requirements.
10. Advising the ERE of key operating unit export compliance issues requiring executive assistance for resolution.
11. Providing guidance, education, and assistance for the implementation and ongoing monitoring of defense articles and services activities.
12. Notifying the ERO of all operating unit defense articles and services activities subject to the ITAR or local country defense regulations.
13. Ensuring for backup coverage of all ERC responsibilities in their respective IBM Market