Commercial Planning Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Commercial Planning Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
NOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree
- More than1 year experience in a similar position;
- Microsoft Office Advance skills: Excel and Power Point (mandatory)
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration capabilities;
- Ability to quickly absorb and apply new information
- Content marketing experience, with understanding of messaging and engagement across the customer lifecycle
Commercial Planning Analyst
(1 year temporary contract with Randstad for Philip Morris)
- Execute drafts and propose passive communication principles for point of sales to liaise with Marketing and Commercial Departments for further implementation of the projects
- Preparation and drafting of temporary passive communication orders for all Promo and Marketing Campaigns
- Create and execute planograms content, including value propositions for our target audience
- Collecting and consolidating information, preparing reports and status updates specific to commercial planning activity for Commercial Department and Field Force Organization
- Support Field organization with predefined queries and share relevant information regarding performance of all trade activities within the Indirect Retail Channel
- Monthly report containing communication campaigns and initiatives done by the main competitors
- Identify gaps in passive communication implementation flows and propose action plans to cover identified gaps
- Manage continuous communication with Field Force structure to ensure excellence execution in market building a collaborative environment
- Integrity and trust;
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Detailed, organized, adaptable with very good time management skills
- Commercial understanding of FMCG customers would be a plus