Sales Representative 15:00 – 23:30
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Representative 15:00 – 23:30 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Relevant experience in a similar position of customer support & sales and data input (preferably Salesforce, SAP / CRM experience
• University degree
• Advanced English Speakers
• Preparing the renewal quotations (offers) and sending them to the designated customer contacts, 90 days prior to the ongoing contract expiration date.
• Preparing and sending the renewal quotes is done using company channels and tools and it involves following the standardized procedures (checking the product availability moving forward, by verifying the product lifecycle; checking the product coverage availability, by cross referencing previous contract coverage and adjusting the renewal offering accordingly by taking into consideration the product lifecycle data; updating the pricing based on the latest company Pricebook; adjusting the renewal’s timeframe accordingly, based on the above mentioned; checking and providing standard discounts, where applicable; issuing and sending the renewal quotes via the provided software solution or email, upon customer request).
• Provide renewal quote revisions upon customer request, when in compliance with company policies and terms and conditions.
• Prepare and provide to the requester quotes for units with no previous service coverage (Post Sale quotes) following the specific procedure.
• Providing additional discounts may be needed and offered. This is done by involving and requesting approval from the
• Inside Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager which makes their decision based of customer account history and margin reports.
• Constantly engaging the customer and following up on the renewal progress, 60 days prior to the expiration date.
• Following the escalation process for non-responsive or negative renewal feedback, 30 days prior the expiration date