Marketing Data Analyst
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- BA/BS (or equivalent) in Marketing, Marketing Communication and/or IT;
- Experience with Marketo Automation. Other tools might be relevant too such as HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua, MailChimp;
- HTML, CSS and JS knowledge to operate on campaign assets;
- Experience with data visualization software (strong Excel or Tableau experience preferred);
- Develops standardized metrics and visual dashboards to measure the entire Demand Generation funnel (waterfall), highlighting marketing impact on pipeline and revenue generation;
- Creating clear and concise reports/digital dashboards for the marketing team’s needs for ROMI analysis, utilizing storytelling techniques;
- Reporting on the success of the integrated modern marketing platforms (social, media, 3rd party syndication);
- Consulting with the business on their measurement needs;
- Support businesses to generate new leads by leveraging a variety of online marketing channels and strategies, including email, paid advertising, landing pages, content marketing, and more.
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.