Junior Billing Agent with French
As Junior billing administrator you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
- Processing invoicing rejections and issuing manual invoices in the internal system, respecting legal, fiscal and customs standards - using available documentation;
- In collaboration with Key Users and Manager, identify and address billing issues;
- Apply internal control rules (archiving, control checks, etc.);
- Challenge and review billing flows, ensuring tax / legal compliance;
- Manage the continuity of service of its perimeter (respect to polyvalence, permanence, formalization and documentation of activities);
- Participation in any project/ activity/ task demanded by the company.
What will you bring to the team?
- Excellent communication (both written and oral);
- Fluency in English and French (at least B2 level);
- Economics background is a plus;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A good team worker and a customer-oriented approach.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.