Customer Service Manager & Risk Officer
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
ServiceNow is a user-friendly IT-Service management (ITSM) solution, which supports all our service management processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Asset Management and Service-Request Management) via a single platform, which is used by all OEs.
As a Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for the smooth transition of OEs from Project to Line mode of services on ServiceNow and providing potential support on finding solutions to the issues or incidents raised by them. You will act as the Single Point of Contact for the OE in your responsibility, by taking the ownership on serving them with their concerns and requirements
• Directing and delegating service tasks, and monitoring the progress of solutions for service issues
• Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain strong customer relationship
• Evaluating and enhancing the efficiency of current Customer Service Management procedures
• Resolving service desk problems in a timely manner to increase the productivity and customer service
• Auditing service related customer communication to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met
• Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis
• Periodically reporting meetings with the customers for ongoing critical topics to manage and maintain customer satisfaction
• Managing demands/ projects on need-to-do basis
• Having an Ownership of an Operating Entity as a Customer to serve them with their multi-faceted requirements
Further Responsibilities (15-20%) as a Risk Manager
• Global Operations SPOC for our central Risk Management
• Alignment with control owners / keep track of deadlines / communicate / monitor / document in ORGS tool
• Operative execution of proof saving etc. is normally done by the control owners themselves
• PWC Audit preparation (once a year)
• No full time job, activities based on need from Risk management activities
• Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT (at least 4 years in project management or ITSM processes)
• Skills and competencies (functional / technical / methodical / social, alliance competencies)
• In-depth knowledge / experience in IT service management processes (esp. Service Operation / Service Transition) as well as overview knowledge of IT service management tools and knowledge
• Experience with international project or (offshore) cooperation
• Experience in a customer service position
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field • Proficiency in Office 365 and Service Management tools, preferably with ServiceNow
• Pronounced commitment and flexibility, assertiveness, goal and team orientation as well as independent work, personal responsibility, initiative, persuasiveness and negotiation skills
• Good understanding of management practices and techniques
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (must have) and German (optional)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High flexibility, teamwork and commitment
• Reliable with high level of accuracy
• Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up to ensure results
• Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
• Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
• Advanced troubleshooting and Multi-tasking skills
• Structural and diligent working
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts;
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets