Service Catalog and Documentation Analyst
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Service Description Documentation Analyst will be part of the Service Catalog & Service Level Management Team within the COO & CPO Function in Allianz Technology SE.
Service Catalog Management is the process to ensure that the Service Catalog is produced and maintained, containing accurate information on all operational services and those being prepared to be run operationally. The Service Catalog is a database and a structured document with information about all available IT Services.
The Service Catalog is the only part of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Portfolio published to customers, and is used to support the sale and delivery of IT Services. It includes information about deliverables, contact points, ordering and request processes.
Assure the Service Descriptions of Allianz Technology are in line with the respective rules and regulations, documentation standards and process requirements;
Close alignment with the different Service Managers, incl. partially technical discussions on service content and service level specifications;
Support the implementation and integration of service catalog and service description items in central platform (Service Now);
Represents Service Catalog & Service Level Management function in various initiatives, projects and programs.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts;
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets