IT Workplace Transformation Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs IT Workplace Transformation Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are seeking for young professionals with technical skill set to support our customers as Workplace Transformation Architect in their Workplace Transformation Journey to support Microsoft 365 Cloud, Enterprise Mobility, and end user computing. This role requires both, transformation architect skills with strong focus on customer satisfaction and technical expertise in one or more M365 and end user computing related topics.
- Provide project architecture and solution design based on the current workplace setup of the individual organization today;
- Identify Entity specific approaches to move personal and shared data (file data, mail data, etc.) from on prem storage location to the Microsoft cloud;
- Establish communication links with all relevant stakeholders during design and development in Allianz Technology as there are Workplace Product Tribes, Local IT Branches, Infrastructure Services, other external service providers and Workplace Transformation Program Management;
- Design and planning for Microsoft 365 tenant to tenant migrations that have started cloud journey;
- Contributing in architectural meetings and workshops as SME to strengthen Allianz Technology cloud service planning capabilities;
- Identifying infrastructure requirements to deploy local or central Active Directory Federation Services;
- Analyzing Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, Exchange and other data sources when involved in 3rd level troubleshooting campaigns for cloud services;
- Validating outlined solutions in Proof of Concept workstreams, including the required development, project management and architecture documentation;
- 5+ years professional experience as a Technical Lead, Architect or Expert;
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (Enterprise / Technical / Data Architect) and project management;
- Working experience in at least 2 of the following areas:
- Training/experience in Agile methodology preferred;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong focus on technical design and architectural knowledge of cloud migration, organizational cloud readiness and cloud infrastructure services of the Microsoft 365 portfolio.
- Collaborative and confident in working together with various interfaces and stakeholders;
- Attending to details in order to maintain efficiency and spot potential pitfalls;
- Skillful in finding enterprise level software and infrastructure solutions;
- Juggling multiple tasks as needed;
- Able to differentiate between a technical and a business perspective when finding solutions;
- Excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture and into a language that non-tech people can understand;
- Aspiring to stay on top of the field through additional training as needed since technology oftentimes changes quickly;
- Experience with ServiceNow nice to have;
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth: Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
German Language Courses for any level;
All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
Work from Home Option available;
Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Weekly Fruit Day;
WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts;
Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
Meal and Gift vouchers.