C/C++ Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs C/C++ Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics BA/MA ;
- You have good knowledge of C/C++ programming language;
- You have knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Matlab, C#, scripting (shell/PowerShell, Perl);
- You have good algorithms, data structures and software design background;
- You have know-how in signal processing, image processing or similar fields;
- You have experience with software documentation, tracking (ex: Jira) and versioning tools;
- You have experience with real-time software development and multithreading;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are motivated and committed to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge state-of-the-art technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- You have good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details;
- You are self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks;
- You have target and quality orientation;
We would also appreciate:
- If you have Experience with CAN (CANoe/CANalyzer/CANape), DiagRA D;
- If you have experience with software development on embedded systems;
- If you have experience in automotive software development;
- If you have willingness to travel;
The languages you should know
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
- Engineering Software Automotive
We work together to develop latest technologically innovative SW-HW platform for Automated Driving/Driving Assistance.
Traffic Jam Assist, Highway pilot, Automated Valet Parking are only a few of the interesting Automated driving (L2, L3, L4) functionalities to be used with our platform.
- Engineering Software Ultrasonic
We focus on developing complete software solutions for the world's largest automotive OEM's based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion, with our features ranging from Autonomous Parking Systems to High Speed maneuvering.
We use continuous integration and testing for our daily work, and we create our own embedded development tools and simulation environments.
- Radar Systems
We are responsible for innovative Radar driving assistance systems such as adaptive cruise control and predictive emergency braking. Relevant traffic objects detection classification and tracking, data fusion for radar objects, traffic situation interpretation are only a few topics that are in our responsibility.
- Video Systems
We are a strong team of professionals with activities ranging from embedded video perception, using machine learning and 3D computer vision algorithms, core technology for assisted and automated driving (oriented towards various mobile platforms such as cars, motorcycles, trains, etc), to web & cloud solutions. We provide semantics to data using latest machine learning algorithms and knowledge graphs and we facilitate the connectivity of data from vehicles to the cloud through online smart data selection.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our teams are happy to welcome you.