Office Experience Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Experience Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Who you are:
• You have prior office management and great customer support experience
• You have strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication.
• You utilize your excellent time management and multitasking abilities to prioritize and accomplish your work independently.
• Fluency in English is essential
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of working experience in office management or similar roles
• Experience in event planning and coordinating engagement activities
• Project management skills with a strong attention to detail
• Conduct regular check ups of office space, ensuring the office is well-maintained and in impeccable condition
• Assure a clean, safe and organized environment through our suppliers
• Engage with employees, seek for feedback, listen and handle office related requests
• Develop and implement general Workplace improvement initiatives
• Work cross functionally and build partnerships with teams like IT Tech Hub, IT Technology, Finance, Workplace design, HR, Procurement etc. and committees
• Support Human Resources with employee onboarding & offboarding and culture initiatives
• Support global Office Experience initiatives and projects
• Offer support in planning in-house or off-site activities, socials, and celebrations for employee engagement and talent attraction; coordinate all details from inception to execution; office catering, food and drink deliveries
• Track visitors and provide an excellent customer experience both to visitors and Steelcase colleagues using our offices
• Engage with visitors, enable them to explore and enjoy Steelcase culture in BC Cluj
• Offer support for hotel reservation and transportation arrangements for visitors
• Help setting up meeting rooms and Work Café for events
• Maintain a positive attitude, listen to others and be sensitive to what happens around you
Travel arrangements & expenses
• Keep close connection with the Global T&E team and help implement new initiatives, improvement plans.
• Guide employees through the process of obtaining a US Visa.
• Create travel expense report using Steelcase smart on-line solutions (Concur)
• Offer support for first time travelers, help employees learn to use the Concur, CWT online tool correctly
• Greet and provide general support to all visitors
• Provide great hospitality service and professionalism