Client Services Associate- Payroll
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Client Services Associate- Payroll active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following trait and skills:
• You put the needs of your clients first
• You are driven to deliver outstanding results
• Working in a busy, transaction-oriented environment makes you excited
• You understand and respect cultural differences
• You are fluent in English: this is our official language and we use it every day with our clients and partners
• Helping people is your norm and gives you satisfaction
• You are able to prioritize, and organize yourself independently
• Problems don’t annoy you: they are opportunities to learn and you find them stimulating
• You are creative and persistent when dealing with clients’ queries
• You’re good with details, and enjoy reconciling and working with data
In addition, it is an advantage if you have:
• Another language, preferably French or Spanish
• 1-3 years of experience in a service environment
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Payroll or accounting experience
You will have a portfolio of clients and work closely with internal teams and with partners across the
globe. Your task will be to ensure the overall quality and on-time delivery of global payroll from start
to finish. You will participate in an ongoing training and you will contribute to internal projects.
Our Client Services Associates do complex work of two key components:
Keep in touch with international clients and payroll providers from all over the globe
Bring your personality to build long term relationships with your assigned clients and
Communicate mostly via email, and as necessary, over the phone
Manage and oversee the entire payroll process from start to finish
Work independently and as part of multiple internal client teams when required
Partner up with internal teams such as treasury, billing, system support etc. to provide the
best service to our clients
Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering timely and accurate reports
Review and communicate payroll changes between the client and payroll providers
Audit and reconcile the payroll provider’s calculations using proprietary software and Excel
Troubleshoot any differences by identifying the root cause and next steps for the responsible
Ensure the payroll funding is completed on time and accurately
Prepare and/or review client specific payroll reports
Make certain that billing is done correctly