Mobile Developer (Xamarin)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Edenred Digital Center active
View all jobs Mobile Developer (Xamarin) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects.
Required skills & profile
Candidates will also have to demonstrate:
• 3+ years’ experience on C# / .NET
• MVVM pattern knowledge
• Knowledge + experience of GIT
• Xamarin Native or Android / iOS lifecycle knowledge
• Practical knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum)
• English fluent
• Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
Job description and key responsibilities
Our developers collaborate with UI / UX designers, graphic designers, back and front-end developers and product managers to create great and effective applications. They make sure, in a DevOps spirit, that our products meet the expected quality and availability requirements.
The ideal candidate is someone who masters C#, .NET, unit testing, has a critical mind and should not be frightened by a little debugging. Be used to Xamarin technology is mandatory.
Reporting line: Mobile developer reports to Mobile Tech Lead
Vibe with us!
Joining us means:
- Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
- Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
- Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will be part of a global team, involved in strategic projects with exposure on international level
- Exposure to various global cultures and teams
- You will be working with the newest technologies
- We offer you a very pleasant working environment
- We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.
Apply now and Vibe with Us!