Junior Talent Attraction Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TenarisSilcotub active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Talent Attraction Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Junior Talent Attraction Analyst - Zalau, Romania
Location: Zalau, Romania
Department: Talent Attraction & Development - Collaboration - Organization - Recruitment - Development - University Relations
The “Junior Talent Attraction Analyst” role is the ideal job for any graduate in a form of a development program, which offers professional development and real life experience with the leading multinational company in seamless pipes. The program consist of a complex development cycle with a duration of 2 years and it will include the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month in Argentina (Induction Camp)
- E-learning, on the job training and other specialized courses.
- Leads the end to end recruitment position for all open vacancies (Advertising, Selection, Interviews, Onboarding)
- Manages the end to end the educational programs (Summer Internship & Technical Scholarships)
- Keeps a close relationship with all partner Universities (UTCN, UPB, UPG and Gh.Asachi-Iasi)
- Responsible with the employer branding strategy and activities in order to attract the best performing candidates.
- Ensures the preparation of reports / analysis requested by the line managers / HR managers, including Key Performance Indicators (KPI) analysis.
- Seniority/Experience: 0-2 years in HR – preferably in a similar position
- Educations: University (Economics, Business, HR, Economical Engineering);
- Language: English – Advanced
- IT tools: Excel, Word, PowerBI, SAP
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Bonus
- Flexible Benefits
- 24 days annual leave
- Flexible work