Internship Customer Service (for 6 months)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship Customer Service (for 6 months) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Cerinte
Experience in international sales or Customer Service, logistics, and/or transportation department would be a plus;
Fluent in English, written and spoken (min. level of B2);
Good mastering of Ms. Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
Experience working with platforms such as ORACLE, MAPICS, or any other is an advantage.
Good prioritizing and focusing skills;
• Upon reception of Customers orders, identify the relevant products, clarify the prices from the system and the Customer Database and book the orders in the ERP system;
• Check the lead-times provided by the Plants, potentially get a shorter lead-time from them, if lead-time is identified as too long, confirm the lead-time on the order;
• Follow-up on customer orders from order entry until delivery and invoicing of the goods including organization of transports worldwide;
• Support the Sales Office for all questions and direct them to appropriate contacts in other departments if needed;
• Organize and implement scanning of all orders and relevant documentation;
• Contacts with production units and marketing, quality, application engineering, and logistics departments;
• Contact with customers, by phone and email;
• Various administration tasks related to customer files;
• Performs any other task given by the direct manager or by the management, in connection with the responsibilities of the position or compliance with the law;