AREA SALES MANAGER
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion to grow business and build collaborative partnerships? How would you like to work on commercial plans that bring the great P&G brands to the consumers? The first step after joining P&G is to enter one of the world’s best sales training programs. This includes a lot of hands on and practice-based learning and coaching from P&G’s business experts.
Winning feels good, that’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. Where do you start? From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
As an Area Sales Manager at P&G you will:
- Lead and enable the growth of the Store Development Field Organisation team, who manages a geographical region consisting of Modern trade International Customers and indirect collaborators
- Win in our Top Stores, ensure leadership presence and strong delivery of set targets across your area by engaging different P&G teams and our external partners
- Build strong external partnerships by clearly understanding customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
- Own and influence key areas such as organization design, execution, bring in added value, process optimization.
- Impact as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
- Recognized ground-breaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to acquire insights into the world of sales & business management.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree/Master's degree
- Experience in leading and motivating field sales teams
- Initiative and the ability to efficiently collaborate with different partners in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong organizing, strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong commercial acumen (preferable but not limited to FMCG/Retail industry) with demonstrated business performance
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements
- Valid driver’s license
- Very good speaking and written command of English
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your outstanding ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.