Intellectual Property Paralegal-2 years limited contract - TSR
To support the Patent Professional and/or Patent Counsel and to take care of formal issues related to Intellectual Property subjects.
* Is responsible of register the invention disclosure in the administration system.
* Is responsible of implementing new inventors/changed data of the inventor in the administration system.
* Is responsible of informing other Intellectual Property departments about new invention disclosure (until all IDs are handled within Romania).
* Is responsible of informing local patent responsible about registration.
* Contributes in keeping track of deadlines and taking care of relevant deadlines.
* Contributes in handling of acceptance process including paying of incentive / release process.
* Participates in the process of out-farming.
* Contributes in drawing the process (order formal drawings if necessary).
* Contributes in continuous checking of the central mailbox and taking care of the incoming mail and forwarding of the email to the responsible person/implement into IPMS by taking care of setting a deadline if necessary.
* Contributes with communicating with the inventors and replying to formal letters of the Patent Offices/outside counsels.
* Contributes in taking care of regular mail and scan them to implement them into IPMS/set deadlines by using the correct correspondence type.
* University degree in Administration, Law or related fields.
* Intercultural experience is not needed but intercultural competence is preferred.
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.