Patent Professional (Patent Searcher) - TSR
The main tasks are:
* to search, find, analyse and visualize all relevant information regarding patents and new technological developments;
* to act as supporting partner for Patent Attorneys and other internal customers to identify which information need exists;
* to conduct searches (novelty, validity, freeedom-to-operate, collection, portfolio), analyse the results and communicate findings in a complete and concise manner to customers;
* to monitor patent publications and other literature in technical fields that may be relevant to Continental's technologies;
* to become information specialist in Continental's technical fields;
* to communicate with Continental's engineers all over the world about relevant technological developments within the Automotive industry.
* MSc degree in technical science (preferably physics, mechanics, electronics, IT&C or similar);
* Strong technical and analytical skills;
* Ability to work independently;
* Pro-active and customer-friendly mindset;
* Good communication skills, both orally and in writing;
* Interest in legal aspects;
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
* Affinity with linguistics.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.