Order Workflow Manager
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• At least two years’ experience in technical or service role
• Working in a telecommunications or similar environment
• Technical understanding of telecommunication networking environment, systems and products
• Working with different cultures and teams within and outside the business
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as a must in English and further languages required
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to plan ahead and organise own workload within own responsibilities
• Ability to adjust to work load peaks that can occur in an aggressive sales environment
• Autonomous problem analysis and decision making to achieve a creative approach to issue resolution
Daily and weekly reporting updates within the relevant systems, ordering of the required circuits and equipment for the delivery of the services, responsible to co-ordinate with 3rd party suppliers the installation of services and handover towards the customer and internal assure teams.
Responsible for the technical troubleshooting, router installations and circuit testing before handover to the customers and activation of services with 3rd party engineers and Vodafone dedicated engineers.
• Raising of official orders towards international suppliers and ensuring that the created Purchase orders and the order forms contain correct technical details of the service that will be delivered;
• Technical checks at delivery stage (location check, patching, prebuild check, router staging, ports status, VLAN check)
• Active participation on the installation call with the IP and field engineers, ensuring the circuit is correctly identified and connected to the equipment;
• Daily and weekly reporting updates within the relevant systems in order to enable the kick-off of billing towards the customer.
• Stakeholder management: coordination of all the teams involved in the delivery : Field engineers, Carriers, Data & Voice engineers, Global Order Desk, Global Ordering Offshore, NCR;
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this period we have 2 days work from home per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you