Jr. Maintenance Engineer
A full service company specializing in property and facility management.
A young and flexible team who is actively seeking to develop both the quality and nature of services in real estate.
Recently graduated in engineering- Electrical / Mechanical / Constructions / Installations abilities.
Communication is the key of all solutions therefore outstanding customer services and communication skills are mandatory.
Self-motivated,decision-making skills, with the ability to adapt to any kind of situations;
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment proving teamwork skills, innovation and excellence.
Experience leading and motivating various team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
Ablity to learn, understand and apply new technologies
With the help of experienced Maintenance Engineer / Facility Manager will be directly responsible for providing technical maintenance services in a commercial building:
- Monitors and controls mission critical systems through the use of Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Ensures timely maintenance of systems and facilities through the use of computerized maintenance management systems and preventive maintenance programs.
- Coordinates and schedules work by outside contractors to minimize inconvenience and disruption of business disruption.
- Provides technical assistance, creating long & short term plans and is responsible with the facility management management of the facility.
- Recommends the purchases of new equipments, major capital expenditures / expenses/ costs, and major maintenance repairs.
- Prepares technical specifications for minor projects and/or equipment replacements. -
- Provides project management for capital improvements.
- Provides monthly status reports
We offer you a stable job with real growth possibilities, meal tickets, transport Subscription and a super team ready to help you have first hand experience.