Operational Procurement Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Operational Procurement Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Job role Responsibilities
- Managing the service provider helpdesk and solve escalation topics
- 1st level support –key interface for the business user and vendor to receive status information on procurement-to-pay processes (status of PO, invoice, GR)
- 2nd level vendor support for operational procurement helpdesk for ARIBA solutions
- Supporting Supplier with ARIBA topics
- Supporting Supplier on invoicing topics
- Purchase Requisition processing in Ariba (esp. free-text ordering)
- Identify and drive process optimization
- Work in SAP FI, ARIBA, SAP-MM
- Control the relevant Desktop procedures for all services to be up to date
- Consult and support the customer in operational sourcing tasks
- Liaise with other Operational Entities, units, departments as well as with externals (clients, providers) and fosters good relationships
- Enrollment of new suppliers to the ARIBA tool and training of the participants
- Contact person for customers and strategic purchasing
- Coordination with the specialized department
- Coordination of meetings with the specialty department and vendors
- University Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience within procurement
- Fluent English and German for customer and internal communication
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and service oriented
- ARIBA System knowledge
- SAP-FI/AP knowledge
- International cross functional work experience
- Solution orientated, decision maker, self-driven working
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.