Senior Admin & Payroll Specialist
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
The ideal candidate:
- University degree in Economics and/or Legal
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role ( BPO could be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of the Romanian labor and payroll tax legislation
- Advanced analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written communication skills - medium B2 level)
- Good skills in working with Microsoft Excel
- Charisma knowledge would be an advantage
- Human Resources Inspector Certificate would be an advantage
The daily responsibilities will include:
- Performs duties necessary for the accurate calculation of salaries, in a timely manner, including timesheets validation, registration of holidays, sick leaves, bonuses, benefits, etc
- Reviews, analyzes and verifies timesheets reports and documents for accuracy; makes necessary adjustments or corrections through established procedure
- Updating and ensuring that all employee-related changes are performed correctly and timely in relevant systems
- Advising internal employees on payroll issues and labor legislation and acting as first point of contact for enquiries
- Manages the personnel hiring activities, on-boarding, contract modifications, contract terminations, for allocated team members
- Ensure that all the personnel files allocated are completed and updated according to the law
- Monitor compliance with existing policies and procedures
- Prepares various activity-specific reports for the company's management, as well as for other state institutions (the Institute of Statistics, etc.)
- Prepare timely monthly/yearly declarations according to the local legal requirements
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after trial period
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!