Admin & Payroll Specialist
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
The ideal candidate:
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (regardless of industry, BPO would be an advantage though)
· Good knowledge of the Romanian labor and payroll tax legislation
· University Degree in HR/Psychology or Business Administration
· HR Certified (advantageous)
· Advanced analytical, organizational and communication skills
· Team player
· Fluency in English
· Good skills in Excel
The daily responsibilities will include:
· Manages the personnel hiring activities, on-boarding, contract modifications, contract terminations, etc;
· Delivering various employee certificates upon request
· Updating and ensuring that all employee-related changes are performed correctly and timely in relevant systems;
· Advising internal employees on payroll issues and labor legislation and acting as first point of contact for enquiries;
· Ensure that all the personnel files are up to date;
· Monitor compliance with existing policies and procedures;
· Manages the medical check-up (Hire& Periodical) ;
· Manages the relation with the Health& Safety supplier
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after trial period
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!