SAP PLM Business System Analyst
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Should have 4-6 Years for SAP PLM experience.
• Should have experience in 2-3 Implementation/Support Projects in SAP PLM/CENIT.
• Experience with Engineering Records from PLM Web UI, Process route templates.
• Excellent migration experience (LSMW and/or EH&S Data Editor).
• Basic knowledge of ABAP, Workflow and interfaces.
• Experience with and excellent knowledge of Material Master Data, Change numbers and Bill of materials.
• Expertise in SAP PLM and MM and integration with the other SAP modules: EHS, QM, PPPI.
• Good Knowledge in specification management, Document management system.
• Good analytical skills and more over a quick learner and a good team player.
• Able to work independently without supervision and deliver results.
• Good communication skill.
• Experience with ServiceNow or other service management application, and knowledge of ITIL processes.
Fluency on English Language (spoken and written)
• Preferred to have experience in discrete industry.
• Preferred to have business experience on NPI cycle and in manufacturing process.
• Work with Implementation/Support Projects in SAP PLM/CENIT.
• Work with Engineering Records from PLM Web UI, Process route templates.
• Work with LSMW and/or EH&S Data Editor delivering an excellent migration experience.
• Work with ABAP, Workflow, and interfaces.
• Work with Material Master Data, Change numbers, and Bill of materials.
• Work with SAP PLM and MM and integrate with the other SAP modules: EHS, QM, PPPI.
• Work with specification management and Document management system.
• Work with NPI cycle and manufacturing process at a business level
• Work with ServiceNow or other service management applications, and ITIL processes.
• Be able to communicate fluently in the English language (spoken and written)