SAP SD Application Support
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Bachelors (Tech) or equivalent, as well as SAP SD certification.
• 4 + years SD experience.
• Sales Order Processing: Experience in working with customer master, material master, item categories, schedule line category, stock transfer, credit management, copy control, output determination and tax determination. Also experience needed on shipping/transportation/delivery process.
• Sales Documents: Expertise in sales document types like standard sales orders, scheduling agreement, returns, consignment, 3rd Party processing, credit and debit memos, and contracts.
• Master Data: Experience in working with partner functions, partner types, partner determination procedure. Must have deep knowledge of customer master and material master, as well as Bill of Material (BOM).
• Billing/Invoicing: Extensive experience with billing documents, billing plans, account determination, credit and debit memos.
• Pricing: Experience with pricing procedures and pricing conditions types.
• Integration with FI Module: Knowledgeable to work with FI team on revenue account determination, assignment of account keys and G/L accounts, revenue recognition activities.
• EDI: SAP interfaces including IDOCs/BDOCs
• Cross-functional integration with FI, CO, MM, IM and PP modules.
• Variant Configuration: Experience in variant configuration including variant class, class types, characteristics, pricing.
• LSMW: Expertise on Legacy system data migration, LSMW.
The Client develops and delivers solutions that enable end-users to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. Working with highly skilled techno-functional advisors, you will:
• Resolve SAP SD business queries and problems for a complex, customized Order To Cash process, requiring excellent analytical skills on case-by-case issues.
• Drive continuous improvement in SD through problem management and root cause analysis.
• Identify opportunities for SD process improvements and automation to drive scale and efficiency.
• Act as a point of escalation and expertise for less senior teammates. Also expected to play a coaching role.
• Coordinate testing and deployment of SD changes in SAP ECC.
• Support and train SAP SD business users on new or changed functionalities in SAP ECC.