Reporting Transformation Expert
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Controlling Operations Team , the Reporting Transformation Expert, will offer support to the CFO-Transformation Office, responsible for the worldwide transformation of the Finance organization within Allianz Technology, driving the development and implementation of new innovative IT solutions and ensure the seamless interaction of all Finance processes and applications.
- Manage projects and define and drive various financial and technical topics, . SAP, sourcing, treasury, tax;
- Research and interpret economic changes to assist the organization's financial planning;
- Develop and implement end-to-end Finance reporting that allows to steer the company holistically;
- Derive functional requirements out of Financial business models and translate them into technical concepts for reporting;
- Participate in Corporate projects on the implementation of new tools for Financial reporting, . predictive;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Finance);
- Fluent in English is a must;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Self-starter and autonomous work attitude;
- Profound functional and technical Knowledge on SAP ERP (SD, FI, CO, MM) and SAP BW with several years of experience at least on power user level. Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud is desirable;
- Change management experience to drive the transformation of Reporting;
- Project management experience(preferably Agile) in an international and virtual environment.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organizational skills and ability to carry out independently in non-standardized work situations;
- Strong analytical and structured mindset with the ability to connect functional and technical requirements;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment;
- Outstanding team player with all stakeholders.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.