At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.Cerinte
• BA in Business Development/ Marketing or similar;
• Previous experience in similar positions/related industries is a plus;
• Exceptional soft skills it's a must in developing relationships and establish industry partnerships;
• Knowledge in integrated business management and CRM software is a plus;
• Data management skills (account and file management, database planning and design, Business intelligence);
• We require a medium-high skill level in the Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel.
• Identifies and develops the VB potential operators database.
• Pitches our Virtual Brands concept to potential operators.
• Interact with VB Development Manager to align strategies for VB implementation.
• Collaborates with VB Manager for various promotions to increase revenue.
• You will help us to classify potential partners according to the equipment they exploit in their business, thus managing to identify new opportunities for scaling the concept of VB
• Support VB operators to develop successful partnerships.
• Attractive salary and benefits package;
• Opportunity to be part of a team of innovators in the industry;
• Stay in touch with new technologies and trends, suggest business directions and solutions;
• Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company's products;
• The company offers a remote and semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees.