At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.Cerinte
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK and different versions of Android
• Strong Kotlin and Java skills
• Familiar with gradle
• Strong understanding of OOP design pattens and MVVM or MVP architecture pattern
• Good understanding of third-party libraries such as Dagger, Hilt, Retrofit2, Gson, Moshi
• Working with local storage (e.g.: Room, Realm)
• Familiar with Social media authentication (e.g.: Facebook, Google, Apple)
• Familiar with Firebase and Google play services (e.g.: Analytics, Crashlytics, Cloud messaging, Google Maps, Google Places)
• Experience with REST API, API testing tools (e.g.: Postman)
• Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as Git
• 4 + years of experience.
• Designing and developing advanced features for our Android app;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
• Translating design and wireframes into high quality code;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
· Attractive salary and benefits' package;
· Opportunity to work with the latest developments in the industry;
· Stay in touch with new technologies and trends, suggest business directions and solutions;
· Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products;
· The company offers a remote and semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees.