Continental Entry Training Program - Timisoara
Training Description Continental Entry Training Program is an intensive training, mainly dedicated for university graduates that are motivated to improve their know-how in Embedded SW Development domain and to work for Continental Automotive Romania after the training finishes. This training program has 11 weeks duration (6 hours/ day program) and is held in one of our fully equipped rooms. A team of experienced trainers will teach and guide the participants in the following areas: C programming language, Electronic Circuits and Devices, Microcontrollers and Software Development Processes. The main benefits that you have, as participant to the Continental Entry Training Program:
* You'll increase your know-how in embedded SW development (C programming, microcontrollers, software development process);
* You'll have a lot of practical work, small, but challenging projects and time to study;
* You'll interact with trainers with high experience in automotive business;
* You'll meet new people;
* You'll be remunerated during the participation to the training program;
* You'll have the opportunity to be hired in Continental, once you successfully finish the training program;
Training Requirements Highly motivated university graduates, with an initial background in C programming language and / or electronics. Apply until 23rd of July 2021. Here: https://www.continental.com/ro-ro/continental-entry-training-program-timisoara-93698 you can find more information.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Employee discount for local vendors;
* Sport activities discounts
* Ticket meals
With sales of i39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. i8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. i7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. i8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately i23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.