SW Requirements Engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
The permanent technological advancement in vehicle electronics means the amount of information that has to be shown to the driver is increasing year by year. The Instrument Cluster is the main interface of the vehicle to the driver. The technical solution to display the increasing amount of information is by having an LCD in the instrument cluster. The size of these LCDs is increasing year by year to the level of replacing all analog gauges and having the cluster be only one big LCD display. Your tasks as a software requirements engineer include:
* Analyze customer specification and internal requirements for an instrument cluster;
* Identify, document and clarify with customer and internal stakeholder the open points;
* Create and manage software requirements specification, ensure traceability of requirements
* Assist and collaborate with the software project manager, SW architect, SW developers, SW testers;
* Organize and moderate requirements engineering workshop with customers';
* Perform reviews of test specification.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
* Basic electronics understanding (AC, DC, digital inputs, analog inputs, frequency inputs, microcontroller);
* Very good English skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking;
* Ability to read and understand complex technical specifications;
* Ability to explain and document complex requirements in an easily understandable way;
* Self-motivated and self-organized;
* Attention to detail; Nice to have:
* Automotive experience;
* Software development;
* Embedded systems;
* Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN);
* Diagnostics protocols;
* Standards like ISO26262;
* Experience in GUI (Graphical user interfaces).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.