Software Quality Engineer in Project (QMP-SW) for VNI CVS - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Quality Engineer in Project (QMP-SW) for VNI CVS - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
The Quality Team supports the project development teams concerning the fulfillment of the process and promotes the importance of quality. If you join us, you will witness and contribute to the step-by-step creation of commercial vehicle electronic components (instrument clusters, tachometers, control systems) before their launch on the market. As a Software Quality Engineer in Project your main responsibilities will be to:
* Ensure process conformance and quality of delivered code according to defined coding guidelines;
* Participate in requirements and design reviews;
* Collect and analyze specific software key performance indicators;
* Collaborate with Software Project Manager in order to ensure the best project approach;
* Report quality issues to the involved parties;
* Perform, prepare and participate to internal assessments;
* Plan and track corrective and preventive actions. A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
* Basic knowledge of C /OOA/OOD / C++;
* Basic knowledge of Embedded Systems;
* MS Office Applications(Word, Excel, Power Point, Access);
* Fluent English;
* Knowledge of IATF-16949/CMMI/Automotive SPICE and embedded software development is considered an advantage;
* German language knowledge is considered an advantage;
* Previous knowledge in R&D (e.g. automotive SW development) is considered an advantage;
* Knowhow on requirements and configuration management is considered an advantage; About you:
* You are a person with initiative;
* You enjoy working in a young and dynamic team;
* You are open minded, intuitive and fast learning;
* You are creative and willing to put your creativity to work;
* You enjoy cooperating across borders and cultures;
* You are an organized person;
* You are focused on quality.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.